Customer Service Representative
Premium online wine company is looking for detail oriented individual with excellent administrative and customer service skills. Position requires ability to sell wines over the telephone for incoming calls, follow up and research questions on orders shipped, pricing, discounts, direct shipment requirements, expired credit cards etc. Will assist with website data administration and club collateral copy/research. Ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
Customer Service Representative responsibilities include:
• Receiving/inputting orders from incoming customers calls, internet, fax, and mail
• Providing excellent customer service and follow up on all orders as needed
• Assisting Sales and Marketing Managers with various projects as needed
• Assisting with website product administration
• Researching event/wine knowledge information for club newsletter program
• Assisting with the editing process of the wine club collateral materials
Schedule: Full-Time, Temporary to Permanent Opening
Monday thru Friday
• Excellent customer service skills
• Great Wine knowledge
• Strong communication skills both oral and written in English
• Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• High attention to detail
For more information on this unique, full-time opportunity with Alkar Human Resources, submit your resume today!
Alkar Human Resources is a Woman Owned, full service staffing firm with clients located in Sonoma, Napa and Solano County. We offer full-time, part-time and Direct Hire placements! In the event you are not identified as a match for any of our job opportunities, please continue to visit our website at www.1alkar.com.
If you are not currently residing in Northern California, please include in your inquiry that you are considering relocation. Please note, some job opportunities are time sensitive and may not allow for relocation time.
About Alkar Human Resources
• Service support – maintaining bar areas, clean tables, stock wine and wash and dry stemware, plates and flatware
• Set up Salon and outside terrace for visitors
• Stock supplies for food program
• Answer guests’ inquiries, assist the Chef, and serve guests