$14 – $16 an hour
Full Job Description
Wednesday – Sunday
To assist the Property Manager in the organization and supervision of service in the Restaurant and Room Service areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for opening and closing procedures, table service, food prep, cleaning, cash handling and inventory, making drinks, possessing a large knowledge of drink recipes, checking for proper identification, maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the bar area, replacing kegs, handling employee issues, handling customer complaints and disturbances, scheduling employees, supervising other bartenders/servers, ordering supplies and alcohol and overseeing the workings of the bar/restaurant area.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
Take orders and deliver food and drinks, answer questions regarding menu and drink selections, work closely with wait, bar staff and kitchen to ensure the restaurant is operated efficiently.
Assist with the management of support staff
Education & Experience
- GED or High School Diploma required
- At least 1 year experience as a bartender/server
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Superior customer service skills / guest service focused
- Positive attitude and friendly personality is essential
- Ability to represent the restaurant with a professional image
- Excellent communication skills, both in person, through emails, and over the phone
- Excellent time management skills and multitasking ability
- Progressive people management skills
Tools & Equipment Used
- Kitchen utensils
- Cash register
- Cleaning detergents and equipment
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Must be able to stand, sit and walk. The incumbent must be able to work extended and flexible hours and weekends as needed. Physical demands include ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Posted 16 days ago