Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $28.5K – $36.1K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Westminster, CO.
Full Job Description
The Banquet Attendant sets up and services coffee breaks for meetings.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics.
- Complete set up, side work and closing duties.
- Utilize and adhere to proper hotel-specific scripting.
- Serve food, coffee, water and other beverages to guests, refill beverages as needed.
- Cooperate closely with the servers to ensure prompt service is provided at all times.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area in accordance with hotel standards. Clean banquet room and back-of-the-house area during and after banquet functions. Complete side work including refill sugar, salt, clean cooler and bag specialty linens for pick up.
- Set or check on all coffee breaks and roll-in meal functions to ensure function is set correctly and uniformly.
- Receive and follow direction from Banquet Captain.
- Prepare coffee and brewed decaffeinated coffee correctly and according to standard.
- Notify Banquet Manager of guest complaints or dissatisfaction. Respond to guest issues and requests in a timely fashion.
- Employ creative, artistic skills in presentation of food and beverage displays and function area design and set up.
- Respond to all pages and radio calls immediately.
- Prepare consumption forms in advance for all necessary event orders to ensure accurate billing.
- Ensure security and confidentiality of guest and hotel information and materials.
- Notify manager/AYS of maintenance issues.
- Know location of all banquet and meeting rooms in the hotel.
- Participate in daily preshift.
- Utilize Service Recovery/Defect Tracking processes.
- Report all unsafe conditions and suspicious activity to Loss Prevention/Management.
- Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates. Use wet floor signs as required. Use personal protective equipment.
- Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, associates and managers. Effectively respond to guest complaints. Promote teamwork and associate morale.
- Maintain knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, hotel services, hotel service hours of operation and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants).
- Follow proper key control procedures.
- Job Knowledge
- Quality of Work
- Quantity of Work
- Organization Skills
- Guest Focus/Customer Service
- Judgment/Problem Solving
- Must pass certification quiz/test for position.
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Complete Chemical Training and Blood borne Pathogen Training.
Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 25 lbs. regularly. Follow proper moving and lifting procedures identified in Departmental Orientation Handbook. Regularly required to stand; sit; walk; reach; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk and hear.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Compensation starts at $14.77 based on experience
Location Code: 2521
Posted 30+ days ago