Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $29.1K – $36.9K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Chesterfield, MO.
Full Job Description
Guaranteed Hourly Rate: $25 plus tips
Are you an experienced fine dining Banquet
Captain? Have experience serving banquets and/or large catering style events? Do
you want to work with a known and iconic brand that truly exemplifies the quality
delivery of a dining experience – The Sizzle! If you answered yes, this
opportunity may be for you.
Who We Are:
Prime Hospitality Group (PHG) is a franchisee
of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. PHG was founded by husband-and-wife team Kristy and
Ryan Rans. As an attorney and expert in real estate development and restaurant
concepts respectively, Kristy and Ryan became some of the first non-legacy
Ruth’s Chris Steak House franchise owners in the country, building a new
generation of trust and quality into the Ruth’s Chris family. We are a growing steadily
with 7 locations in IN, MO, AR (and slated to open IA in ’23). We are looking
for the next leader to join our growing team. Our leaders must possess the
following values to be successful:
Demand for excellence
o A passion for hospitality
o The hunger to grow
o An unwavering commitment
A strong desire to win
Under the direction of the General Manager or
Manager-on-Duty, the Banquet Captain/Server will be accountable for
coordinating the execution of our events in our multiple private event rooms.
You will be responsible for motivating and leading our team of banquet servers
and bartenders to ensure our members and guests expectations are exceeded. You will partner with the ACM Director of
Sales to ensure all aspects of each banquet event order are fully understood
and executed upon with a Passion for Hospitality and Demand for
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Demand for Excellence
- Report to work on time.
- Maintain professional demeanor.
- Perform the role in accordance with all Company and ACM
- operating guidelines.
- Prior to guest arrival, review space to ensure setup is
- aligned with expectations.
Passion for Hospitality
- Greet guest immediately, make suggestions and answer
- Correctly present guest check upon removal of last
- plate or upon request.
- Act as cashier and accept proper payment.
Hunger to Grow
- Maintain positive working relationship with all team
- Maintain current knowledge of all food and beverage
- offerings, and be ready to answer all questions.
- Processes all items using point-of-sale system using
- all softwares.
- Ensures all food and beverages delivered and served are
- on time and garnished correctly.
- Demonstrates leadership across the team of servers,
- guiding employees.
Desire to Win
- Communicate to manager any and all situations that
- Obtain specific station assignment from Food and
- Beverage Manager.
- Close station only upon direction from management.
- be able to use fingers to operate phone and point-of-sale system.
- be able to bend, kneel, stoop, reach, and squat on a frequent basis.
- be able to communicate effectively and listen attentively.
- be able to constantly stand and exert well-paced mobility for a period up
- to (8) hours in length.
- be able to lift, handle, and carry food, supply, smallwares, equipment,
- supplies and paper goods at a minimum of 50 pounds.
Highschool diploma or G.E.D
Proficient knowledge of point-of-sale systems
Restaurant Operations Aptitude/Mastery
Attention to Detail
Must successfully complete restaurant training program.
About AC Marriot
The Perfectly Precise Hotel
AC Hotels by Marriott celebrates the beauty of classic modern design with its European soul and Spanish roots. Born from the entrepreneurial spirit of renowned hotelier Antonio Catalan, AC Hotels and Marriott formed a joint venture in 2011. The brand offers concept-driven, turn-key customization of the guest room and public space design. With flexible open spaces, purposeful design, signature moments, and no unwanted extras, guests maximize their stay with style and intention.
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
- On call
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site
Posted 13 days ago