$16 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Grow with us…
The Banquet Team at 1 Hotel Nashville is a group of imaginative and inspired individuals who are genuinely excited about every event, and it’s led by some of the most creative event experts in the industry. We’re currently seeking a Banquet Houseperson to be a part of that team. You’ll be responsible for impeccable execution of every task you’re assigned, from setup and breakdown of tables to consistently warm and informed guest interactions. And you’ll be expected to go above and beyond, every day. In turn, you’ll find that there is so much room to grow.
Inside Tip: Being multi-lingual is a tremendous plus.
- Passionate about hospitality, enjoys physical work and has previous similar work experience.
- A high school diploma or GED would be a plus.
- Basic knowledgeable of banquet and event operations, a team player, hard worker, and able to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Flexible and willing to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities and perks that drive your passion for nature such as:
- Designed by Nature work environment
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Holidays (Earth Day is a holiday)
- Pre-tax benefits to encourage commuting, and even free bicycle parking
- Pay it Forward: Annual 8 hours paid to volunteer & hotel organized volunteer opportunities
- Health & Wellness: Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision; Company paid Health and Wellness program to promote healthy living; delicious, healthy complimentary snacks and beverages.
- Retirement Planning: 401(k)/retirement savings plan
- Career Advancement: Were growing rapidly and with growth comes advancement opportunities (around the globe)!
- SH University: Offers eligible team members a chance to grow and flourish from obtaining professional development and courses/certifications through our exclusive online learning educational platform.
- Team Member Recognition Program: Earn rewards and pay it forward, while doing all the good you can!
It’s 1 World
Creating a culture of inclusivity is our responsibility as human beings—to each other, and to the 1 beautiful world we share. We stand together in our pledge to grow diverse and equitable representation for everyone in our growing community of team members, guests, and partners.
SH Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Hiring 9 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 16 days ago
Posted 30+ days ago