$18 an hour
Full Job Description
Job Position: FT/PT/Seasonal Openings
Pay: $18+/hr dependent on experience
Bellerive Country Club is looking to add new energetic and career-minded individuals to the team! Bellerive is a Platinum Club of America and Platinum Club of the World, established in 1897. Bellerive Country Club is renowned for its championship golf course and for hosting major championships. Join our team to help add to our legacy by hosting the 2026 BMW Championship and the 2030 Presidents Cup.
Why You Should Join Bellerive Country Club Team:
- Career Advancement.
- Competitive Pay.
- Fun Environment.
- Employee Appreciation Program.
- Elite Training.
- Free Golf.
- Employee Discounts.
- Scholarship Opportunities.
- Compensation Reviews.
- Yearly Bonus.
- Competitive Benefits. (Health, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid Time Off.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities we are looking for:
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work any day and any time of the week, including holidays.
- The ability to provide immediate attention to all members and guests upon seating them.
- The ability to execute all service types (i.e., Russian, French, American, buffet, etc.).
- Assisting in the setup and breakdown of ALL areas needed for food and beverage service during banquet events.
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- The ability to stand for long periods.
- The ability to conduct proper cleaning and organizing skills.
- Consistently follows all food safety-related requirements.
Required Education and Experience:
- A minimum of one year of banquet or serving experience in fine dining is required.
- A High School diploma/GED is required.
- Of legal age to serve alcohol.
- College Degree is not required.
Bellerive’s Seven Core Strengths to Success:
To learn more about Bellerive Country Club, visit https://www.bellerivecc.org/story
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Application response rate: 100%