$17 – $19 an hour
Full Job Description
Opportunity: Banquet Server
Set up banquet rooms and serve food and/or beverages in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards. This position pays $17 – $19 per hour.
Potential Career Path
Banquet Captain – Assistant Banquet Manager –Banquet Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Set up banquet room as instructed by supervisor.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
- Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the banquet.
- Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Respond to guest special requests and resolve guest complaints.
- Abide by all state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits; wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Food service experience a plus.
- Ability to remember and recite menu items.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and will include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 35 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It
Discover contemporary style and upscale amenities at Renaissance Denver Central Park Hotel. Conveniently situated between downtown and Denver International Airport, our trendy hotel offers a relaxing escape in a prime location. Retreat to our tech-enabled rooms and suites, each with plug-in panels and Bluetooth-equipped TVs. Many of our chic rooms offer views of the Colorado mountains and downtown Denver skyline. Satisfy your hunger with delicious regional American cuisine at our restaurant, Fifty300, or gather in our lounge for cocktails. If a meeting, social gala, or wedding brings you to the Central Park neighborhood, our updated venues, custom catering, and expert staff will help make your event a memorable success. When it’s time to explore, the Denver Botanical Gardens, Dicks Sporting Goods Park, and the Denver Zoo are just minutes away, with the light rail station nearby. Whether traveling for work or enjoying a getaway, we look forward to welcoming you to our modern luxury Denver, Colorado hotel.
Posted 30+ days ago