$13.50 – $15.50 an hour
Full Job Description
Joe Chocolate Co. in Seattle, WA is looking for one part time retail team member to join our small yet mighty team. Shift will mostly be weekends. We are located on 1606 Pike Place. Our ideal candidate is positive in the face of adversity, eager to learn and grow, flexible, and professional. Our team has become very close having kept this business alive through COVID, and we are looking forward to bringing in a new member of our team to help our business grow into the future. This would be a great position for a student or someone looking for a Summer job with the possibility of working after the Summer.
We take COVID precautions seriously. We trust each member of our team to take the health and well being of our team seriously. At Joe we aim high, we fail, we learn, and we support each other, and if we do that, we win. We are honest and transparent with each other. We don’t micromanage, because we hire excellent independent people who know how to manage themselves. If that sounds like you, let us know.
Joe Chocolate Co. was started in 2016 as a class project at the University of Washington, making caffeinated chocolate by hand. From there we grew into a wholesale business selling chocolate to customers around the Pacific Northwest, and a retail location in Pike Place Market. We are emerging from the challenging COVID period stoked to see what the future holds.
- Greeting customers and telling our story
- Barista and shopkeeping tasks
- Accurately and promptly making and serving our products to customers
- Solving problems and creating new products
- Experience in a food service environment
- Experience in customer service
- 13.50 – 15.50/hr + tips, which average $5/hr
- Total compensation can be negotiated, dependent on experience and abilities you bring to the team
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.