$8.25 – $10.00 an hour
Full Job Description
Responsible for communicating with server and chef team to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds each guest’s expectations. Ensure that soups and salads are prepared properly and in a timely manner. May perform tableside service and refill drinks. Observes each guest to ensure they are satisfied with the food, beverage and service, responds to additional requests. Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and organized work place.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
1. Completes daily and weekly side work requirements prior, during and after shifts
2. Greets guests and informs them of specials, menu changes; makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverage, service and overall concept
3. Communicates with front, servers, kitchen, server assistant, bartender and management to coordinate entire station ensuring guest satisfaction with food and service
4. Serves items from kitchen, sushi bar and bar promptly and efficiently
5. Observes to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service and responds to any additional requests
6. Assists server assistant in making sure that tables are well maintained such as drinks refilled and dirty plate ware, glassware and utensils are removed in a timely manner
7. Assists fellow employees when time permits
8. Clean and reset vacated tables
9. Maintains service areas cleaned and organized prior, during and after shifts
10. Follows all federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations outlined by the Kobe Employee Handbook
Skills and Abilities
Must be at least 18 years of age
Outgoing person acting as an ambassador of company values, mission, image to the public at all times
Ability to interact with guest and fellow coworkers
Organized Excellent communication skills
Ability to multi task and show flexibility during high volume periods.
Ability to lift, push and pull at least 60 pounds.
Previous restaurant experience is preferred