Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $21.1K – $26.7K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Full Job Description
- Prepares and serves specialty beverages, baked goods, and sandwiches to patrons.
- Greets customers.
- Prepares and serves hot and cold beverages.
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, utensils, equipment and service and seating areas.
- Checks temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and heating equipment to ensure proper functionality.
- Describes menu items to customers or suggests products that might appeal to them.
- Provides customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions as requested.
- Receives and processes customer payments.
- Serves prepared foods, such as pastelitos, desserts, and fried goods.
- Stocks customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
- Sets tables with condiments, or other supplies.
- Wipes tables or seats with dampened cloths.
- Cleans up spilled food or drinks or broken dishes and removes empty bottles and trash.
- Fills beverage and ice dispensers.
- Stocks cabinets or serving areas with condiments and refills condiment containers.
- Locates items requested by customers.
- Carries food, dishes, trays, or silverware from kitchens or supply departments to serving counters.
- Cleans and polishes counters, shelves, or equipment in food service areas or other areas of restaurant, and mops or vacuums floors.
- Experience: A few months to one year of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Active listening
- Social percetiveness
Posted 27 days ago