Essential Functions and Duties:
**Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
1. Answer the phone, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food per the Carside script.
2. Delivers food and beverages to guests in their cars using Applebee’s Carside Service Standards.
3. Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and personalized takeout experience.
4. Relays orders to kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
5. Presents guest checks to each guest at their car or takeout station and accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
6. Complete all plate presentations per the togo recipe/plate presentation specifications.
7. Pass a final quality check on the food for plate presentation, temperature and garnish and notes any special modifications or protein temperatures on the containers.
8. Set up Carside station, keeping it clean, organized and stocked throughout the shift.
9. All other job duties assigned by a Manager to ensure the effective and orderly operations of the restaurant.
Applebee’s Service Promise Expectations:
- Make Friendly, Personal Connections
- Keep it Clean and Comfortable
- Set the Pace and be Attentive
- Make it Right, Serve it Fast
- Find it, Fix it
1. Mobility required during the entire shift.
2. Ability to wipe down counter tops, shelves, and pick up debris on the floor.
3. Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
4. Transports togo bags and beverages to cars up to 15 pounds up to 30 times per shift.
Address: 330 Ridge Rd Munster, IN – 46321
Property Description: 80 – Munster – 330 Ridge Rd
Property Number: 80
Posted 5 days ago