Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $31.8K – $40.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Houston, TX.
Full Job Description
The work schedule and start times vary according to business needs.·
Private Aviation is a 24/7 operation, and you are expected to be available any day of
the week including Holidays.
As an exempt employee you are expected to work 50 a week.
Responsibility and reliability are key, as this role is a vital part of Private Aviation
HACCP and Food Safety Ambassador weekly Score above
Responsibilities as listed below,
but not limited to:·
- Ensure Kitchen is always Food safety audit ready
- Ensuring that all standards for food quality are consistently met or exceeded
- Keep all storage areas above hygiene standards and guarantee proper product rotation
- Proficient knowledge of food safety programs, cooking supplies and equipment
- Control overproduction and keep wastage to a minimum
- Control inventory and place orders according to the order volume and forecast
- Passion for gourmet food and providing the ultimate in customer service and delivering the highest quality out of the production kitchen
- Innovation driven and talented ·
- Creative mind, making sure Abby’s gourmet food products are setting us apart from the competition
- Set gourmet food trends for our customers
- Team player with a positive attitude, creative, leading by example, articulate, and energetic with excellent mentoring and coaching skills
- Excellent communications skills to the workforce, same level team partners and senior management
- Excellent oral, written, and organizational skills to ensure smooth and efficient production flow to meet all Kitchen Ready Times always
- Detailed oriented with key focus on quality assurance and food safety guidelines
- Effective communicator and demonstrator of company mission statement and core values while providing producing high-quality products
- Completes special projects as assigned
This job description is not exhaustive of all job responsibilities. Other tasks may be
added or removed by Management according to business requirements.
- Have strong knowledge in Chinese Cuisine
- Must have proven experience in – Cantonese, Jiang, Hunan, Szechuan, Shandong Cuisine Cooking
- Must have ability to understand and read Chinese recipes
- Degree in culinary can be offset with experience
- Must possess a Food Safety Certification that is valid and recognized by the local authorities
- Must ensure the quality preparation of all menu items with a clear understanding of food fundamentals.
- Firm in management experience (Leadership, Management, Accountability) of teams, and planning of production sequences, inventories, and ordering calculations
- Proficient in creating recipes and document methods
- Complete knowledge of HACCP and food safety programs and food industry standards
- Ability to cultivate working relationship with customers
- Availability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be an effective communicator in a multi-cultural workforce is a plus
- Can easily adapt to change.
Company Core Values:
Abby’s Catering strongly promotes and cultivates its company core values. It is necessary
for all employees to internalize such five company core values.
1. Customer Driven
(The easiest way to remember the five company core values) CATCH
Memorize the five company core values!
About Abby’s Catering
Abby’s Aircraft Catering began in 1980 by providing individuals aboard their chartered, corporate and private executive aircraft with a fine dining experience. In addition to meeting the daily needs of multiple aviation requests for in-flight catering, Abby’s provides food service management for corporate and institutional restaurants throughout the southwest as well as catering countless events and banquets annually.
Job types: Full-time
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site