Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $39K – $49.4K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Chula Vista, CA.
Full Job Description
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with more than 1,500 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has six divisions operating worldwide – Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions – offering clients and partners a 360-degree service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
The Chef position will report to the Executive Chef and will be responsible to coordinate the day to day operations of the venue.
- Ability to set up and prepare all food items; opening and closing duties; replenishment and rotation of stock as directed by the General Manager- Concessions and Regional Executive Chef.
- Set up of non-food items for shift; high level of sanitation awareness and conscientiousness; professional, safe, and efficient manner.
- Inputting daily event sheets and daily reports.
- Production of menu items in a timely manner and in accordance with company standards.
- Ability to follow directions precisely and consistently; maintenance of work area and proper food storage; opening and closing duties.
- Adheres to company guidelines and house rules, always exceeds guest expectations.
- Assist in staffing, scheduling, training, and counseling of event staff.
- Ability to interact with guests and staff in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage menu, specials and services offered.
- Ability to assure compliance with company service standards, company inventory and cash control procedures.
- Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within stadium.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Professional training through a culinary education or working in a fast-paced high-volume fine dining restaurant/catering facility, full service casual dining preferred.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
- Must be able to read, speak and write in English.
- Ability to lift and transport food and other items weighing up to 30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
- Ability to work all Yankee Stadium events, including: extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Licenses & Certifications
- Food Handler’s
- ServSafe-food handling
Posted 30+ days ago