Full Job Description
Chefs’ Toys_ (a TriMark Company)_
Since our founding in 1988, great people have proven to be a fundamental ingredient in the recipe for our success. Our business philosophy is to treat everyone with respect including customers, suppliers, and of course our terrific employees. As part of TriMark USA which is one of the country’s largest providers of foodservice equipment & supplies, Chefs’ Toys has 12 retail stores across California, an eCommerce platform, and a large delivery & installation fleet. We have some of the best and brightest career-minded foodservice professionals in the industry, many of whom are trained in the culinary arts. If you have a passion for food and love a great working environment where hard work is rewarded, you’ll fit in nicely at Chefs’ Toys.
FULL TIME | IN OFFICE | BENEFITS INCLUDED
(Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet & Legal Insurance)
Full-Time retail customer service and business-to-business front counter sales associate located in San Diego, CA.
Full-Time retail customer service and business-to-business front counter sales associate
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High School diploma or equivalent GED.
- Must have cashier and customer service experience.
- Must have ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently (other languages a plus).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting professional chefs, restaurant owners and cooking enthusiasts with their purchases at the counter.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with vendors and customers with information needed for smooth transition of special orders.
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Processing refunds and exchanges.
- Works independently or with minimal supervision.
- Bagging purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- May occasionally visit customers.
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally.
- Energetic Personality.
- Foodservice Industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly are a must.
- Must be computer literate.
- Education & Experience
*To see all of TriMark’s locations nationwide, click *here**
._TriMark’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a purposeful mission of strengthening our organization and those we serve by uniting the unique differences of our employees. This mission is instilled in who we are as a company. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion through sharing, education, and experiences. We are greater together through unity in diversity. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 21 days ago
Posted 20 days ago