From $12.85 an hour
Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Serve food and/or beverage to guests in a courteous and friendly manner in accordance with established brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Bartender – Beverage Manager – Food and Beverage Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Greet guests, take beverage orders, serve drinks, and fulfill guest requests.
- Abide by state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Stock service stations with items such as ice, napkins, or straws.
- Follow established cash handling and bank operating procedures.
- Perform side work duties according to side work schedules.
- Perform other food and beverage functions such as bartending and bussing in the event of staffing shortages or peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous food and beverage experience or equivalent training required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It
Discover contemporary style and upscale amenities at Renaissance Denver Central Park Hotel. Conveniently situated between downtown and Denver International Airport, our trendy hotel offers a relaxing escape in a prime location. Retreat to our tech-enabled rooms and suites, each with plug-in panels and Bluetooth-equipped TVs. Many of our chic rooms offer views of the Colorado mountains and downtown Denver skyline. Satisfy your hunger with delicious regional American cuisine at our restaurant, Fifty300, or gather in our lounge for cocktails. If a meeting, social gala, or wedding brings you to the Central Park neighborhood, our updated venues, custom catering, and expert staff will help make your event a memorable success. When it’s time to explore, the Denver Botanical Gardens, Dicks Sporting Goods Park, and the Denver Zoo are just minutes away, with the light rail station nearby. Whether traveling for work or enjoying a getaway, we look forward to welcoming you to our modern luxury Denver, Colorado hotel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.85 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 60%
Hiring 3 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 15 days ago
Posted 30+ days ago