We offer 25, 30, or up to 40 hrs. per week and are flexible.
Our Hours are M-F 6AM to 10PM Sat & Sun 7AM to 10PM.
You will get at least two days off.
- Cook: 1 year
Besides preparing food for our customers, duties include but not limited to the following:
- Empty and clean all kitchen garbage and recycle receptacles.
- properly record and dispose of food waste;
- sweep and mop kitchen and baseboards, includes cleaning under equipment.
- Properly clean grill, grease trap, hoods, warmers, bun toaster, hot dog station, fry dump station, fryers, and all other kitchen equipment and cooking utensils.
- Date, seal and properly store remaining condiments, sauces, and food items.
- Clean and sanitize all work stations, counters, shelving, and walls.
- Clean the walk-in cooler and sandwich table inside and out.
- Restock food and paper items for next shift.
- Must be able to work well with others and with management staff.
- Must be able to take, pass and hold California Food Safety Food Handlers Card.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
Please do not send any emails, resumes, or call.
We are making it really easy to apply for this position.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
ZippyApp is the Common Employment Application for online and mobile that allows you to apply for jobs with one click, and is being accepted at a growing number of businesses each day.