Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $20.5K – $25.9K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Tampa, FL.
Full Job Description
Enhances and improves the SRI Management experience specifically in Artful Dining for residents, families, and guests, demonstrates and promotes SRIM’s core value of the golden rule, and under general supervision, assists with food preparation and serving by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists when needed in preparation of food according to the established menu.*
- Follows departmental procedures including sanitation, safety, and cleaning schedules.*
- Follows proper cleaning procedures when washing and storing all dishes.*
- Serves and assists residents in the dining room at breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a daily basis.*
- Cleans kitchen, food service equipment, and food storage areas daily.*
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly environment for all residents.*
- Performs daily general cleaning duties in the kitchen and dining room according to established cleaning schedules.*
- Ensures and supports a dignified and caring atmosphere for residents, families, visitors, and associates.*
- Responds promptly and courteously to residents’ and family members’ requests for assistance.*
- Communicates effectively in a language that each resident is capable of understanding.*
- Maintains a safe and secure working environment free of objects/situations that could cause harm and/or falls to residents, families, visitors, and associates.*
- Practices good body mechanics and safe working habits.*
- Observes and reports safety hazards immediately to supervisor.*
- Knows, understands, and follows established policies and procedures in emergency situations.*
- Works as a team player with other associates and management in accomplishing work assignments.*
- Demonstrates a positive and respectful attitude about work issues, policies, and procedures.*
- Demonstrates a positive and respectful attitude with residents, families, visitors, associates, and management.*
- Complies with attendance and call off policy.*
- Attends and/or participates in trainings, in-service meetings, and mandatory meetings.*
- Wears clean and appropriate dress per established dress code policy.*
- Refrains from discussing resident care issues with families and visitors and refers all inquiries to immediate supervisor.*
- Knows, understands, and follows HIPAA regulations.*
- Assists with the training of new employees in dining services when necessary.
- Takes initiative in work, seeks out additional information, and offers solutions/suggestions.
- Takes on special projects or assignments outside of regular duties.
- Performs all other reasonable duties as assigned or as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or less than one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to bloodborne pathogens.
Posted 30+ days ago