$15 – $17 an hour
Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Full Job Description
I’m interviewing today for Team members, cooks, and leaders at our brand-new CAVA restaurant location in Houston,TX(Westchase District). We’re a fresh kitchen concept that is rapidly growing.
Positions start at $15-$17 an hour
Good hours (no late nights we close at 10 pm)
Benefits, paid time off, community leave, tuition discounts, and daycare discounts.
Plus, plenty of opportunity for growth.
Please apply online at: cava.com/careers
Check out this video from CAVA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwJwhgJ3r9M
JOIN MY TEAM! I’m interviewing daily and hiring on the spot!
Why CAVA Kitchen?
We’ve got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to CAVA employees:
· Competitive Pay!
· Benefits Available
· Paid time off available
· Paid voting leave
· Paid community day leave
· Uniform shirt + uniform hat
· Discounts with shoes for crews
· FREE shift meal + additional meal discounts
· Career Development
· Flexible schedules
· Tuition + Daycare discounts · https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhMTkmUzm6w
What You’ll Do:
· Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble orders as requested
· Keep the serving line, dining room, and restrooms clean and organized
· Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency
· Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
· Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
· Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
· Deliver a delicious, unique, and memorable experience to each of our guests
· Put deliveries away, plus any additional duties assigned
· Ability to cross train across the restaurant to ensure rapid growth
· May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
· Assist with any additional duties assigned
· To formally apply: call, email, walk-in or apply here: cava.com/careers (or) zoeskitchen.com/careers
We foster a culture built on five core values:
· Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
· Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
· Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
· Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
· Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and our communities.
Team Member | Culinary Leader | Kitchen Leader | Shift Leader | Cook | Prep Cook | Grill Cook | Prep Crew | Hourly Manager | Shift Manager | Customer Service | Restaurant | Part Time | Full Time | Crew Member | Host | Cashier | Line Cook | Server
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77042: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 87%
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 2 days ago
Posted 30+ days ago