Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $31.1K – $39.3K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Pasadena, TX.
- Assist with managing supply par levels
- Assist with schedules per assigned labor models
- Maintain on shift cleanliness and manage periodic extended cleaning and maintenance
- Enforce proper opening/closing procedures and checklists
- Knowledge on how to prepare a variety of meats, poultry, vegetables and other food items using standard recipes
- Assist as needed in other areas as requested by a manager
- Responsible for the training, mentoring, and development of all new cooks on standards and procedures and on shift management of the kitchen
- Complies with all company standard methods of cooking, portion sizes, quality standards, kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Knowledge on how to properly use ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Maintains and manages a clean and sanitary kitchen and work areas
- Oversees and maintains all standard procedures, inventory, and communication to the satisfaction of the Executive Chef according to company standards
- Maintains uniform standards and presents a professional appearance at all times
- Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to withstand extreme hot/cold temperatures
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Obtain training certification per company policy
- Must possess a valid Food Manager’s Certificate or other similar license per local code
- Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
- Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
- Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
- Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
- Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
- Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
- Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
- Maintains appearance and/or uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant’s right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.
Posted 30+ days ago