Full Job Description
The Marketing Manager will oversee all aspects of Marketing including advertising website agency management and collateral production for a select portfolio of hotels and restaurants. The primary responsibility of the Marketing Professional position is to drive interest in the company’s products services and brand. Marketing Professionals develop market strategy create content and coordinate with regional locations during marketing campaigns. Management-level associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is necessary to complete their job responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime does apply and is calculated accordingly.
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience in the hospitality industry both traditional media and ecommerce
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Works well in a collaborative agency-like environment
- Extensive knowledge of advertising and print collateral production
- Very detail-oriented and analytical
- Quick learner
- Good sense of design and ability to conceptualize requested products
- Ability to juggle a variety of projects at the same time and handle the stress associated with multiple deadlines
- Good communicator both written and orally
- Ability to work with the Marketing team to accomplish goals on a timely basis
- Proficient in Excel Word and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of website development SEO and SEM
- Ability to analyze marketing opportunities and ad effectiveness
- Prior experience in creating and maintaining brand identities
- Business Marketing or Communications degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to use computer keyboard telephone and other related business equipment
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Creative thinking
- Partnering with hotel teams to drive marketing strategies
- Reports to and collaborates with the Director of Marketing on all portfolio wide marketing opportunities
- Writing copy proofing and developing content as needed
- Acting as a resource to the field and corporate staff as it relates to all marketing opportunities
- Participating in the branding and rebranding of managed assets including hotels and restaurants
- Serving as a communication conduit and counsel for all marketing programs with both internally stakeholders and externally vendors/agencies
- Developing promotional opportunities to increase sales
- Managing budgets and analyzing overall effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Working in tandem with a two-member design team and partnering with our ecommerce team
- Improving internal processes
- Executes annual media plans. Coordinates and oversees ad website and collateral production. This includes negotiating contracts initiating request for artwork copywriting approving artwork providing follow-up processing invoices maintaining the budget and assessing ad effectiveness. Participates in branding discussions and monitors brand cohesiveness through all marketing materials.
- Communicates all marketing programs to the field and corporate staff and acts as a resource in assessing marketing opportunities. Provides guidance and direction as needed to the Marketing Dept. staff and develops the marketing dept. infrastructure by improving processes and creating SOPs. Assists hotel property teams with developing annual media plans and provides marketing guidance.
- Analyzes marketing plan effectiveness. Researches new marketing opportunities. Develops focus groups to analyze customer needs and travel trends.
- Works with outside PR vendors to create press releases as needed. Provides guidance on PR and promotional opportunities to increase sales.
- Utilize KSFs personally to prioritize time.
- Understand market conditions and their potential marketing value to maximize market share.
- Aligns campaigns and materials to overall marketing strategy.
- Works with internal partners to define marketing plan scope and objectives.
- Develops marketing collateral and messaging.
- Drives consistency and brand awareness across regions and locations.
- Reviews and tracks status of marketing campaigns and provides updates and ongoing analysis to parties involved.
- Remain flexible to the needs of the business.
Slip away to The Estate Yountville, a vibrant and lush oasis situated amidst 22 acres of coveted wine country addresses, offering an alluring collection of fashionable experiences. Just steps from the front door, revel in wining, dining and playful adventures at award-winning tasting rooms, celebrated chef restaurants, and extraordinary – impeccably Napa – experiences.
A mix of contemporary architecture and playful allure, The Estate Yountville enlivens the Yountville landscape, offering a vibrant gathering place for savvy travelers to discover, play and rejuvenate. Tour our image gallery and peek behind the vines to discover our lush oasis in the heart of Napa Valley.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan