$65,000 – $80,000 a year
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Core/Focus Responsibilities: Direct to Consumer Sales, Business Development, Retain Members/Saves
Direct to Consumer Sales
1. Enter manual orders into the Wine Direct system from phone orders, winery tours, or events.
2. Host tasting appointments with our collectors. Educate collectors about Fantesca, the wine and our allocation. Use different sales techniques to get the max potential out of the tasting experience.
3. Follow up with customers if there are concerns – i.e. Weather hold, quantities, and/or special shipping instructions.
4. Help create leads and new sales opportunities through private dinners and other avenues. Some travel required.
5. Assist with greeting customers for wine tastings, setting up and breaking down tasting appointments.
6. Represent the Fantesca brand in a very professional way.
1. Build relationships with local concierge, drivers, transportation companies, hotels, corporations, and other wineries.
2. Keep track of back and forth business with referral partners.
3. Be our collector’s first call when they are planning their next trip to Napa. Help with their itineraries by guiding them to our partners.
4. Schedule and input appointments in the Fantesca tasting room calendar. Retain Members/Saves
1. Be the point of contact for the collector to update personal info including addresses and credit cards.
2. After allocations are processed follow up with members on declines and replenishing products.
3. Use phone, email, and Hustle to create action-needed campaigns.
4. Participate at events and dinners that involve our collectors. We create high-end elevated experiences for our members. Light travel required.
5. Being extra thoughtful to collectors: birthday cards, texting them a picture of something you know they enjoy, and/or sharing-friendly emails that are not sales-focused.
1. Update & create a calendar for office lunches, staff meetings, Holiday/Birthday celebrations.
2. Help answer Fantesca’s main phone line.
3. Organize and file all paperwork.
4. Help keep winery and office clean.
5. Run errands as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location