Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $40.8K – $51.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Houston, TX.
What you will be doing
- Efficiently supervise, guide and train kitchen associates to provide quality food production for both restaurants and banquets, focusing especially on timing, portions, food quality and sanitation/cleanliness.
- Schedule, evaluate, supervise and direct all kitchen personnel, including utility and sanitation as well as the employee cafeteria, providing disciplinary action if necessary.
- Ensure appropriate inventory of supplies and materials needed for associates to perform their jobs.
- Establish, direct and review performance standards in food preparation, purchasing and production to ensure effective, controlled and coordinated efforts are achieved.
- Monitor, direct and coordinate effective sanitation, cleanliness and organization efforts in food and beverage areas.
- Responsible for the review and accomplishment of cost goals in the area of food cost, kitchen labor and related expenses.
What we are looking for
- Have a minimum 3 years’ experience as Executive Chef, including record of menu design and recipe creation.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations as it relates to food handling and food production.
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Suite
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that provides great experiences for our Guests!
Posted 30+ days ago