Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $39.2K – $49.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Seattle, WA.
Full Job Description
Job Listing: Executive Sous Chef
Nothing beats the power of being at a live event. That’s why we’re proud to announce the launch of Sodexo Live!, our brand dedicated to the sports, events and hospitality industry. We concentrate all of our skills, insight, and experience into one brand that instinctively knows how to make the most of every moment. Let’s go Live! together.
Location: We are seeking an Executive Sous Chef for T-Mobile Park, home of the Seattle Mariners.
Since the Inaugural Game on July 15, 1999, T-Mobile Park has gained a reputation locally, regionally and nationally as a terrific setting for baseball and a great place for baseball fans. Sweeping views of Seattle’s downtown skyline, breathtaking sunsets over Puget Sound, combined with excellent views of game action from all angles give fans at T-Mobile Park an experience unequalled in Major League Baseball.
The Executive Sous Chef is a position that is found in large Sodexo Live! Sports/ Entertainment venues and Convention Centers within first tier markets (and in some cases, second tier markets), with a high business volume and an expansive and complex food and beverage operation. They are the first level of management in a Sodexo Live! commercial kitchen. The Executive Sous Chef supervises and directs the activities of the Sous Chefs, and assures that foods are prepared using fundamental cooking techniques, seasoned for maximum taste and flavor, and served in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
The Executive Sous Chef directs all aspects of foodservice production and service, ensuring that approved food safety and sanitation guidelines are followed. The Executive Sous Chef directly supervises the preparation and production of the unit’s menus and manages a shift or station in the hot kitchen, the cold kitchen and/or the bakery and pastry shop.
The Executive Sous Chef is responsible for training, mentoring and helping to develop other Culinarians, and for monitoring and organizing the flow of activity within the kitchen in a way that complements and supports the overall operation.
- Participate as part of Culinary Leadership Team to manage a culinary department for the preparation of foods served to the customers in a consistent and timely manner.
- Ensure Kitchen Safety and Sanitation conforms to all Sodexo Live!, regulatory, and governmental standards to provide a safe workplace producing high quality food products.
- Contribute to goal of 100% customer satisfaction through personal commitment to customer service and leading the culinary team by example.
- Minimum of 5 years in a culinary leadership position with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Minimum of 3 years leading a culinary operation with at least 3 revenue centers.
- Minimum of 3 years in a culinary leadership role in an operation with annual revenues in excess of $5mm.
- Ability to promote and participate in a team environment.
- Ability to understand written and oral direction and to communicate same with others.
- AOS or higher Degree from a postsecondary culinary arts training program or equivalent professional certification.
- BA/BS Business or Hospitality Degree from an accredited college or university.
- ACF Certified Sous Chef.
- Requires lifting up to 50 pounds on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to work in extremes of cold and heat.
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- What is your annual salary requirement?
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 58%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 14 days ago