$75,000 a year
Full Job Description
KAIYŌ is the food and drink experience of the Japanese journey in Peru. It is an exploration of these two cultures, immersed in regional ingredients, notable flavors and skilled preparation to delight your senses. From fresh ceviche and sashimi to grilled scallops and wagyu, our food tells a story on the palette. Our craft-cocktail program highlights Peruvian Pisco and Japanese whisky, elevating these regional contenders with daring spices, herbs, and fruits. We are a small group of people that places hospitality and service at the core of food and drink, looking to expand our family with people that enjoy connecting with others through the art of hospitality.
******** $500 SIGN-ON BONUS ********
Join our team today to take advantage of this limited time BONUS program and earn up to $500 after the first 3 months. *Restrictions apply.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Sushi Chef.
- Understanding of Japanese products, cuisine, and preparations required.
- Applicable sushi knife skills.
- Well versed in a high production kitchen.
- Ability to multi task during down time.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Eagerness to learn new techniques while understanding the overall growth of the restaurant.
- Quick decision making with ability to adapt under pressure.
- Always pursuing and maintaining quality of all products and menu items.
- Excellent food handling skills/techniques and portion management.
- Reliable and flexible under pressure.
- Excellent communications skills.
- English is a must.
Health, Wealth, and Happiness:
Starting Salary – $75K/year + , Based on experience
Growth Opportunity! – we are actively opening new locations and would love to grow with the right person.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications.
Please submit your resume and we will contact you by phone to set up an interview.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Kaiyo: Kaiyo is looking for an individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated and trustworthy. Learn more about us at kaiyosf.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 per year
Application response rate: 88%
Posted 20 days ago