Full Job Description
Midtown is looking for a Food & Beverage Associate to join our team and provide excellent service to our members and guests. Must be able to work Weekends.
As an important part of the café team, our Food & Beverage Associates are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
- Consistently demonstrating a professional, resilient and optimistic attitude
- Quickly and efficiently taking food orders and busing tables
- Inspiring a sense of community and providing personal attention
- Attending to the food and beverage needs of our members and guests
- Maintaining clean and sanitary café areas to promote a safe and enjoyable member experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Processing payment at register and balancing cash drawer
- Assisting with inventory of product and supplies
- Cooking and preparing menu items for members and guests
Food & Beverage Associate requirements:
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Current ServSafe certification preferred
- To submit application, please apply online or send resume to
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted 30+ days ago