Full Job Description
Responsible for proper dining set-up, providing meal and dining services and cleaning of the dining rooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Utilizes proper food handling and food service techniques.
- Takes meal/drink orders and serves meals in a friendly and timely manner.
- Assures resident/guest is satisfied with their meals.
- Maintains knowledge of all specials and general description of all food items and explains to residents or guests.
- Maintains assigned tables and surrounding area in a complete state of cleanliness, appearance and readiness.
- Follows daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Assists with orientation and training of new food servers.
- Practices all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Sets-up and cleans the Dining Room while maintaining or exceeding hospitality and service standards.
- Maintains or exceeds standards of appearance, cleanliness, personal sanitation, and hygiene.
- Performs and completes opening and closing checklist criteria.
- Assists in dining room and surrounding areas for proper directional flow, organization and supplies placement.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in fine dining preferred, or a willingness to learn!
Posted 30+ days ago