$15.50 an hour
Full Job Description
Join our team and receive an on-boarding bonus of $600! $300 will be paid at the end of the first 30 days of employment, and an addition $300 will be paid after 90 days of employment.
We offer a complimentary EcoPass to all employees.
The Hilton Garden Inn in Denver South Park Meadows is currently searching for the best and brightest in the customer service industry to fill our Guest Service Agent Role. Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
Hours will vary from:
As a Front Desk Agent, you will
· Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her
· Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
· Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
· Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
· Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
MCR is the fourth largest hotel owner-operator in the United States with a $2.0 billion portfolio of 85 premium-branded hotels across 26 states and 67 cities, including 50 Marriott properties, 30 Hilton properties, The High Line Hotel in downtown Manhattan, and the TWA Hotel at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City (opening in spring 2019). The company’s innovative approach to guest services and unparalleled attention to detail are redefining the hotel experience and earning recognition from publications including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure. MCR is an equal opportunity employer of more than 2,500 associates and is dedicated to providing an integrity-driven, merit-based working environment. Consistently honored with excellence awards, the company was named one of the United States top owners in 2018 by Hotel Business. For more information on MCR, please visit www.mcrhotels.com.
We offer many great benefits that include annual increases, paid time off, sick pay, 401K, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a referral bonus.
The Company and its corporate affiliates are Equal Opportunity employers. The Company and its affiliates do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), religion, national origin, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, family or marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status, activity, or characteristic.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- One location