Full Job Description
At CAVA, we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we’re here to celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams and communities.
Managers will oversee all restaurant operations and team members. Managers provide leadership and motivation to ensure that all team members are guest-focused and team-focused. Managers set high standards and establish a positive work atmosphere for their team to create successful day-to-day operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop Yourself & Others – Focus on self-improvement while supporting the success of others
- Put the Customer First – Consistently create CAVA fanatics by finding ways to say ‘yes’ to every guest
- Achieve Results – Take ownership of every shift and take pride in your job
- Foster Collaboration – Work with others to find success as a group
- Adapt to Change – Solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other equipment
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to cold
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple people
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is required
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather conditions
Benefits at CAVA?
We’ve got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to CAVA team members:
- Competitive base salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!
- A generous amount of paid vacation time
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
General Manager | Restaurant Manager | Café Manager | Store Manager | Deli Manager | Assistant General Manager | Operations Manager |Managing Partner