From $20 an hour
Full Job Description
- Controlling and directing the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
- Constructing menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings.
- Approving and “polishing” orders before they reach the customer.
- Direct monthly inventory and plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages.
- Arrange for repairs when necessary.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Make sure that all kitchen and wait staff adhere to food safety and hygiene regulations to ensure a clean and sanitary kitchen.
- Collaborate with the general manager to align kitchen operations with the overarching goals of the establishment.
- Assist with competitive and community research to improve the quality of menu, food, and atmosphere.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Head Chef.
- Experience with international cuisine, organic produce, vegan/vegetarian menus.
- Credentials in health and safety training: ServSafe.
- Flexible availability.
- Efficient communication.
- Strong work ethics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive mindset and team-oriented.
- Culinary degrees preferred but not required.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
Work Location: 5768 Peladeau Street, Emeryville.
Our current operations are designed for takeout, delivery, and outdoor dining only to reduce risks of exposure for our customers and staff.
About Ohana Gardens:
We are a corporation based in the Sacramento area. We truly believe in patient care and we do our absolute best to bring you the most positive experience possible with our collective. At Ohana Gardens you will not only enjoy top of the line patient service and prices, but you will be a part of our Collective Family.At Ohana Gardens we hope to help patients be as healthy as possible by offering an array of different cannabis and nutritional products. As a Collective and as a family we believe in the theory that a happy body is a happy life. Our staff at Ohana Gardens are here strictly for the patients. If you have any questions regarding any of our products or services do not hesitate to ask one of our staff members and they will be happy to assist you in any and all of your health and wellness needs. Thank you so much once again for your interest in Ohana Gardens.
Posted 12 days ago