High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job Title: Piazza Concierge
Reports to: Assistant Hospitality Director
FLSA Status: Hourly Non Exempt
Summary: Responsible for providing exceptional hospitality and unparalleled experience to all of our guests visiting our tasting room. Acts as face of the winery at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages look and feel of piazza environment
- Responsible for setting up of the piazza
- Greeting and educating guests on the VJB experience
- Coordinate and manage various runners
- Central point of contact for the entire customer experience
- Fostering a positive environment that encourages sales, community rapport and return visitors
- Being an enthusiastic ambassador of all that is the VJB brand
- Ability to as part of a team/family
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Demonstrate a professional and welcoming demeanor
- A passion for wine, food and deliverance of exceptional hospitality
Oral communications skills
Written communication skills
Problem solving skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
High school diploma or equivalent experience in related field
Full time and Part Time Available!
Promotion opportunities for the right people!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location