US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
AD1 Global is looking to hire an Assistant General Manager (AGM) for their Georgia property DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta North Druid Hills.
The AGM is responsible for Housekeeping, Food and Beverage, Front desk, and Engineering. The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas of the hotel and will obtain profit contribution by managing staff, establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: .
- Assist the General Manager in his day to day operations.
- Provides training to staff.
- Acts as the hotels public relations director and promotes the property within the hotel industry, local community and trade associations.
- Monitor the Guest feedback on Trip advisor, OTA’s etc.
- Receives and resolved or assists the General manager in resolving guest complaints and service recovery process.
- Selects or assist in the selection of hotel staff and completes all new hire paper works.
- Review employee performance and conducts personnel actions such as disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flows sheet, guest floor limit, AR Ageing reports, Direct billing etc.
- Assisting General Manager during Morning meetings or conducts the morning meetings in the absence of General Manager.
- Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Ensures the objectives and goals of the brand and property owners work together to achieve brand positioning and success.
- Builds owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations and delivering solid business results.
- Assist GM in key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly property inspections.
- Ensures property, grounds, physical plant and work areas maintained to standard.
- Audits on par stock on all areas to make sure that all required hotel supplies are ordered and stocked in advance of need.
- Performs sudden audits on rooms and other operating areas.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Ensure hotel staff is provided with uniforms and name tags, and upholds property grooming standards.
- Ensures effective, timely and accurate communications flow with regards to hotel policies and procedures.
- Assist the GM in in all aspects of business planning.
- Must be available 24/7 in case to respond to any guest or employee emergencies.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- All Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Previous experience as Hotel Assistant General Manager, or related position.
- Previous Hilton experience.
- Strong management skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to appropriately assign or delegate work and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals and provide coaching, advice and assistance as required.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Reading abilities are utilized often when reading invoices and work materials.
- Mathematical skills are used frequently to perform calculations, reconcile balances, etc.
- Frequent contact with guests and outside vendors is necessary to perform cashier transactions. Strong customer service skills are required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- Hotel Assistant General Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hilton: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location