From $14 an hour
Full Job Description
Please note: We are looking for friendly and hard working team members who LOVE TO CLEAN. This is a housekeeping position which requires hard work, reliable transportation and perfect attendance. No experience necessary – we will train!
POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The Housekeeping Attendant (or “Housekeeper”) position must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates. The position is responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
Watch A Day in the Life video for Housekeeper https://vimeo.com/showcase/5180017/video/291794067
Watch A Day in the Life video for Housekeeper https://vimeo.com/showcase/5180017/video/311773198
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
· Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates.
· Cleans assigned guest rooms with adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
· Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are maintained to company standard while in use.
· Stocks carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by management.
· Reports all maintenance issues directly to the front desk and/or manager on duty.
· Reports any guest property that may be leftover in the room directly to the front desk and manager on duty.
· Assists and provides reasonable accommodations in response to guest requests whenever possible and practical.
· Compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures.
· Assisting to clean other areas of the hotel as assigned by the manager when needed to include (but not limited to) associate breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells and common areas.
· Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
· Other duties as requested by the management team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
· Ability to understand instructions, policies, and guidelines and the ability to engage in effective communication with the manager and staff.
· Ability to understand and follow guidelines, adhere to timed objectives, productivity measurements and similar company standards and expectations.
· Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
· The associate must be able to perform thorough cleaning of facilities pursuant to company standards, policies and procedures. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to remain stationary, be mobile, navigate the hotel, handle, reach, and detect objects, tools, or controls, and detect scent and detect sounds.
· The associate must be able to position self to access low areas, traverse heights and remain stable while doing so, balance,and the ability to bend, kneel, or crouch.
· The associate must be able to occasionally push/pull objects (carts/cleaning equipment) weighing upto 50 pounds.
· The associate must have the ability to discern or detect items in guest rooms to ensure safe performance of work.
· The associate may frequently work in outside weather conditions (depending on hotel).
· The associate occasionally works in wet humid conditions (non weather related), near moving mechanical parts, in the presence of fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electical shock.
· The work environment typically will be at moderate to loud noise levels.
· The associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations within a reasonable geography.
– Must have held previous job for minimum of 2 years with no gap in job history
-Must have reliable transportation
-Must have a guest first attitude – Customer Service is our bread and butter
· No prior experience or training necessary.
ESA Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of ESA Management, LLC to treat applicants and associates in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, age (as defined under applicable law), national origin or ancestry, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 71%
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 1 day ago
Posted 22 days ago