$13 – $15 an hour
Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
Overnight Shift (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Audits, balances, and reports on hotel operations, to provide accurate and timely financial information on the hotel’s operational performance for the day. Oversees front office/front desk operations during the overnight shift.
Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay by working with all hotel personnel to ensure every guest experiences superior customer care. Responsibilities include registering guests, assigning rooms, accommodating special requests, and ensuring the guests have a pleasant stay and smooth checkout.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Process all tasks and functions associated with the closing of the day, with the utmost concern for detail and accuracy.
- Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and compiles information for the hotel’s financial records.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
- Prepares summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial performance for the day.
- Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts. Processes guest charge vouchers and credit card vouchers.
- Verifies all account postings and balances.
- Summarizes results of operations and prepares reports for management.
- Performs duties of the Front Desk Agent.
- Ability to learn safety, emergency, and accident prevention policies and procedures.
- Maintains good communication with the team regarding any guest concerns.
- Performs additional duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Accounting background preferred.
- Previous hotel experience desired.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Present a professional image, and able to communicate well with both guests and employees.
- Ability to operate front office equipment and computers.
- Ability to accurately compile facts and figures.
- Ability to understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds without assistance and up to 50 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
We have installed clear Plexiglas barriers at our front desk. Gloves are also available. We require face masks in all enclosed public areas.
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location