Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $23.6K – $29.8K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Saint Charles, MO.
Full Job Description
About Harris House Foundation:
For over 50 years, we have helped people recover their lives from drug and alcohol addiction. We advocate a recovery with responsibility program that empowers clients to take control of their treatment and recovery process.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Performs general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services in client rooms after discharge.
- Cleans and disinfects bathrooms.
- Wipes and dust surface in rooms and cleans mirrors.
- Vacuums and cleans floors and furniture.
- Removes linens, towels, bedspreads, and blankets.
- Places and neatly tucks clean sheets and blankets on beds and replaces pillowcases.
- Picks up and empties trash containers.
- Loads washers and dryers and folds sheets and towels in the laundry room as needed.
- Notifies management if something is not working properly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to remain discreet and respect the privacy of clients.
- Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously.
Education and Experience:
- Education – sufficient to read, write, and speak as needed for the job.
- Prolonged periods of bending, standing, and walking and frequently pulling, pushing, and bending.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times.
- Ability to use a computer to access email and timeclock.
Posted 12 days ago