$17.50 an hour
Full Job Description
Ready to make a SMART MOVE? RAM Partners, LLC, is a full-service real estate management company that manages approximately 50,000 apartments throughout the United States.
We specialize in multi-family community management for a variety of third-party owners. We are a service-oriented, hands-on company. Our brick and mortar are our people.
Compensation: $17.50 per hour,
The Hamilton and Hume House is looking for a Housekeeper who thrives off providing excellent customer service by keeping our properties safe and clean for residents and staff.
Making a career change or taking on a new role is a big decision. Here are some of the perk’s RAM has to offer:
Competitive compensation which includes bonuses outlined by the property commission structure.
- 15 days of paid time off per year (prorated based on your start date
- 9 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability after 1 year of service
- Clean – Perform general cleaning and sanitizing tasks throughout the assigned property. Clean and disinfect bathrooms, kitchen, and dining areas. Wash dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, and pans. Wipe and dust surfaces in rooms and clean mirrors. Vacuum and clean floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes. Remove and replace linens, bedspreads, and blankets.
- Stock – Wash and stock all towels, washcloths, and hand towels in bathrooms. Fold laundry and put away as needed.
- Other – Pick up and empty trash containers. Load washer and dryer as needed. If applicable, notify maintenance if something is not working correctly. All other tasks assigned by Property Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree is a plus
- Valid Driver’s license is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
RAM Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email the Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com. RAM Partners, LLC is a drug-free workplace.