$15 an hour
Full Job Description
The TownePlace Suites in Chesterfield is seeking a Houseperson immediately.
Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction. Assist room/suite attendants with the removal of linen, terry and trash.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remove all trash that originates in a guest room.
- Remove trash from vending areas.
- Clean floors, walls and machines in vending areas.
- Clean service elevator areas and remove trash.
- Provide clean linens for room attendants.
- Bring all soiled linen to laundry and separate it.
- Help room attendants strip beds and remove trash from guest rooms.
- Help room attendants organize and clean carts.
- Pick up debris in hall ways.
- Stock towels at pool and fitness center daily.
- Deliver items to guest rooms.
- End shift by walking assigned areas to remove any large items of trash, etc from hallways.
- If all other tasks have been completed, help in laundry.
- Clean spills and marks off hallway walls as needed.
- Report any carpet stains or work orders to housekeeping office.
- Maintain a friendly and helpful attitude with guests at all times.
- Any other area assigned by management.
Apply in person at hotel front desk or submit online resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 6 days ago
Posted 30+ days ago