From $15 an hour
Full Job Description
- Responsible for cleaning public areas of the hotel and maintaining established quality standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Tour and clean public areas, starting with priority areas, in accordance with the checklist.
- Ensure that all public areas, including restrooms, telephones, windows, entrance ways, conference rooms, and indoor patio areas are cleaned.
- Receive keys and special instructions from the supervisor.
- Recheck restrooms each hour, cleaning and restocking supplies as needed.
- Tour and tidy all public areas prior to the end of the shift.
- Restock the housekeeping cart and return the cart to storage.
- Report problems and maintenance needs for the supervisor.
- May be required to assist in laundry, clean rooms, or complete special projects assigned by Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and orderly housekeeping cart.
- Report all deficiencies and problems to maintenance engineers daily.
- Be alert to all possible hazards and practice safety at all times.
- Adhere to Lost and Found procedures.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences or request to a supervisor immediately.
- Follow all safety procedures and policies for all guests and employees.
- Adhere to proper key control procedures.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Communication in both verbal and written.
- Dependable and customer-focused.
REQUIRED/PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Housekeeping experience is a plus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- verbally communicate;
- stand for long periods of time;
- ability to walk;
- bend and;
- lift up to 50 pounds.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
- This position requires variable hours based on the needs of the hotel including weekends.
About KMG Hotels:
KMG HOTELS was founded in 2000 and owned by Jay Koshiya and Sanjay Koshiya. Jay Koshiya is the current Chief Executive Officer, & President. Mr. Sanjay Koshiya is current Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of the company. Today, KMG owns and operates twenty one hotels, representing various franchises like Marriott, Hilton, Inter Continental Hotels Group & Choice Hotels International. KMG has opened six Marriott Premium select service hotels in the last eighteen months and has a number of exciting development projects in the pipeline. KMG Hotels is a company committed to growth by exceeding the expectations of our associates, guests and partners. We strive to create an environment where all associates are valued and respected, and where doing it the “right way” takes precedence over doing it the “easy way.” We aspire to be the industry leader in proactively setting standards of excellence in acquisitions, development, ownership and management. Our growth is built on honest business practices, a strong commitment to our associates, progressive sales practices and a dedication to providing well maintained hotels. Hard work, commitment and the spiritual strength of the KMG family have been the building blocks of the KMG Hotels brand. As a premier lodging company that now employs over 800 plus associates, KMG Hotels provides increasing financial strength and stability to our stakeholders—namely our guests, associates and owners.
Posted 2 days ago