Full Job Description
Interested in joining a dedicated organization, then we are what you’re looking for! We are a family owned, small chain restaurant.
Mission: Treat every guest as if they are a guest in your home.
Motto: Perfect, Fast, Every time.
As Bandana’s continues to grow, we have to remember to always remain consistent which is why we really focus on our training program.
- Delivers the mission statement and motto to each guest 100% of the time.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the primary language of the work location for the guests who typically visit the work location.
- Ability to use computer system to input order information.
- Must be guest sensitive and possess a sense of timing to serve different elements of dining experience at proper time (drinks, food, dessert).
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to six hours in length.
- Must have good sense of balance, be able to bend, kneel, and ability to lift bus-tubs and trays frequently weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to wipe down tabletops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transport plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room and kitchen about 40 times per shift.
- Follows proper uniform standards.
Posted 30+ days ago