From $15 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Sign On Bonus!!
About This Job
Come Join the KWB Hotels Team!
KWB Hotels is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. KWB is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with KWB Hotels.
Workplace Safety in the era of COVID-19
Associate and guest safety continues to be our top priority. We strictly follow social distancing guidelines. Our staff are supplied with all necessary Personal Protective Equipment, our cleaning products and methods follow CDC guidelines, and we precisely adhere to all state orders.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position:
Are you an aggressively friendly Customer Service Professional? Can you work an overnight shift? Do you like numbers? Do you like working independently? This is not a typical 9-5 job. . . but it’s for you if you love people, are professional and have the right attitude!
What You Will Be Doing
This position oversees the front desk of the hotel overnight 11:00 p.m to 7:00 a.m. In addition to helping guests with check-ins, check outs, and any other requirements, this person is responsible for reconciling the daily receipts and preparing guest bills.
Job Duties Include:
- Applicant must have strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Please have solid references
- Successful history as a front desk agent or related hospitality experience
- Must have a flexible work schedule
- Flexible schedule
- Task-driven individual
What you will be doing
- Register & process guests and their assigned rooms
- Accommodate guest requests
- Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
- Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services
- Handling cash payments
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
- Perform night audit functions
- Assist in breakfast set up
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Signing bonus
- Able to do Laundry (Sort, Fold, Use Washer/Dryers)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations