$15.50 – $16.00 an hour
Hotel Experience: 1 year (Required)
Front Desk: 1 year (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Comply at all times with standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
- Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures daily.
- Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office procedures.
- Maintain Front Office computer system operation.
- Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from 11:00 p.m. until 7:30 a.m.
- Follow safety and emergency procedures.
- Maintain proper record keeping (i.e., log books, etc.).
- Be familiar with all policies and house rules.
- Maintain radio contact with other employees during entire shift.
- Have a working knowledge of security procedures.
- Ensure employees are at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- OnQ PMS Experience is highly preferred.
SCHEDULE: Overnight night shift from 11pm-7am. with open availability
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
To Keep our team members as safe as possible, we have installed clear plastic barriers, and provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer to all team members
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Required)
- ONQ System: 1 year (Required)
- One location