$14.77 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Reconcile and post daily revenue activity.
- Reconcile and complete all daily front desk agents’ work.
- Run find trial balance to post rooms and close day.
- Run accounts receivable reports.
- Provide next day reports for Front Office, Housekeeping, Sales, and Executive Office as required.
- Perform duties of front desk agent as assigned.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Answer calls incoming to hotel and hotel guests.
- Assist guests with calls and messages.
One to two years in a Front Office or Accounting position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.77 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location