Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $26.5K – $33.5K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Northbrook, IL.
Full Job Description
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Our events at our hotel provide great exposure of our venue for receptions, meetings, trainings and even reunions. It’s our place to really shine so that the word of mouth will bring in additional business! To do this we have to have the right team in place where everyone is a team player focused on quality, service delivery, and timeliness.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Greet guests and be responsible for accommodating all guests’ needs at the attendance of an event.
- Participate in good communication with guests with questions regarding the menu.
- Deliver food and beverages from staging areas to guests.
- Assist other servers during peak periods in delivering food and guest requests.
- Learn and practice buffet, plated, and reception style meal services (training provided) to RCGR standards.
- Anticipate guest’s needs and monitor the guests dining experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Setup, execution, and clean-up for an event.
- Performs side work to prepare for upcoming events.
- Maintain clean service areas at all times.
- Maintain a professional and personable appearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 22% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
- 1 year(s): Hotel Banquet Server
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Posted 8 days ago