$43,900 – $61,400 a year
Full Job Description
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met-they’re exceeded. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Assistant Front Office Manager will have oversight of the front office staff, cash control for agents, staffing needs, and guest services. Additional responsibilities may include training, staff development and scheduling.
This position is for the overnight shift, and requires flexibility to work weekends and holidays. Schedules are not set and are determined based on business needs. Typical shifts will be from 11:00 pm – 7:30 am pending business levels, occasional PM shifts may be required as well pending business levels.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/ Veteran/ Disability/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of one year previous front office supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Benefits available with this position:
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan + Match
- Basic Life Insurance
- Vacation/ Sick Days
Additional perks may include:
- Colleague rate and Complimentary Room nights when available
- Flexible Spending Account
Salary range for this position is $43,900- $61,400