$18 – $20 an hour
Full Job Description
PM Pastry Line Cook
The nationally acclaimed restaurant John Ash & Co, located in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country with an established national reputation for excellence, has a Pastry Line Cook opening. As a PM Pastry Line Cook, you will thrive in the newly built, state of the art kitchen, boasting top of the line equipment. Learn more about us at www.vintnersresort.com where we Celebrate Everything™.
PM Pastry Line Duties:
Focus on plated desserts, cheese plates, bread service, and amuse bouche. Speed and attention to detail are very important. Sets up station for night service, plating, light dessert prep(preparing sauces, batters, cookies, and truffles), and closing/cleaning responsibilities at end of night.
- Culinary certificate in baking/pastry preferred
- CA Food Handler’s Certification required.
- Must possess an understanding and love of pastry and have artistic talent.
- Previous line plating experience preferred.
- You must be able to demonstrate quality presentation, ability to work with minimal supervision and have a cooperative attitude.
- Flexibility to assist with kitchen prep and other kitchen tasks as directed.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays is mandatory
Full-time employees are offered complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid sick time, vacation, excellent company discounts, staff meals, free parking and more! EOE.
Submit your resume or apply today at http://www.vintnersresort.com/job/pastry-line-cook/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Fine dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- One location