$12 – $30 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Our Winning Family Starts With You! Check out these great benefits!
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments (school, childcare, family care, etc.)
- Free Employee Meal!
- Weekly pay
- Anniversary pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Medical/dental insurance
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
And much more! Because at Olive Garden, We’re All Family Here!
One key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
Handcrafted beverages are an essential part of an authentic Italian dining experience. As a server, you must demonstrate genuine hospitality and deliver exceptional guest service. As an Olive Garden server, you must master alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage recipes to meet and exceed guest expectations. In addition, as a bartender, you will ensure various guest and team member touch points are regularly sanitized and disinfected so that our guests enjoy a safe and friendly experience that makes them feel like they are part of our family.
We’d love to welcome you home as the newest member of the Family!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
We are asking all of our team members to wear masks and regular sanitization of surfaces.
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 80%
On-going need to fill this role
Employer reviewed job 4 days ago
Posted 30+ days ago