$13.50 – $16.50 an hour
Full Job Description
Pay is $13.50-$16.50 an hour + TIPS (Average Total Hourly Rate is $15.50-$18.50)*
Noodles & Company is more than fast food were a fast casual restaurant with real ingredients (say goodbye to greasy food and hello to fresh ingredients). Were hiring immediately for restaurant Team Members to join us in the front of house as a cashier, server, or curbside specialist. At Noodles, our mission is to always nourish and inspire every team member, guest, and community we serve. Join our amazing team, make new friends, have fun, and develop your career!
Were so confident that youll love our food, were offering a free meal following your completed interview (up to $10 value).
The Perks (Theyre Uncommonly Good)
- Competitive pay, plus TIPS at eligible locations*
- Flexible scheduling part-time and full-time
- InstaPay through Even App (get your paycheck when you want it!)
- Free meal every shift (Mac & Cheese, Penne Rosa, Pad Thai hungry yet?)
- Lifestyle perks like cell phone and event ticket discounts
- Tuition assistance and scholarship awards
- Free mental health, legal, and financial resources
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match and stock purchase discounts
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- Mentoring and leadership development program
- Free online Spanish and English language courses
At Noodles we work hard and have fun doing it. We foster an environment that makes you feel a part of something special, and when it comes to the restaurant business, we are a bit uncommon. We are looking for those who will continue to help us bring uncommon goodness to life by taking care of our guests. Were saving a seat at the table for you, if you are looking for something fresh, fun, and uncommonly good.
Your Day in the Life
- Deliver an uncommonly good experience for our guests by making them feel welcome and answer menu questions
- Take guests food orders and handle credit and cash transactions
- Ensure the restaurant is clean and tidy
- Desire to surprise each guest with an uncommonly good experience
- Love working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, food service environment
- Dependable team player that likes to have fun
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position, including walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, or moving objects up to 55 pounds.
- Night, weekend, and holiday availability is a plus
- Must be at least 16 years old (great job for teenagers!)
Noodles is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are proud to be recognized on Forbes Best Employers for Diversity in 2021 and 2022 and Forbes’ Best Employers for Women lists and are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where Noodlers can bring their full self to work.
- Tipping eligible states include AZ, CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MO, NC, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VA, WA, WI. As of March 30th, 2022, the average hourly rate for tipping across company owned restaurants is $2.40 per team member. Noodles cannot make guarantees about tip earnings.
Brand: Noodles & Company
Address: 3824 E. 120th Ave Thornton, CO – 80233
Property Description: 163 – Thornton
Property Number: 163
Posted 6 days ago