Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $19.1K – $24.1K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Nashville, TN.
Company: Dimension Hospitality
Reports To: Dining Room Supervisor, Asst. Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Manager
Job Purpose: To serve meals to hotel guests according to established rules of etiquette, and to ensure a more pleasant stay.
1. Replenishes supplies of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes at the room service station.
2. Answers room service phone within 3 rings, answers questions, and takes orders from guests.
3. Relays order to kitchen and/or the bar.
4. Arranges orders on service trays, ensuring flair, sanitation, and timeliness of delivery.
5. Collects trays delivered to keep hallways clear and assist the guest through the removal of food.
6. Completes side work as deemed necessary by management to ensure the smooth operations of the
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
2. Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent.
Licenses/Certifications: Must be TIPS and Food Safety certified.
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
Ability to speak and hear in English. Close and distance vision. Frequently lifts/carries up to 10 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
Additional physical, visual and working requirements:
X Stand for long periods of time
X Walk extended distances
X Extreme heat (non-weather)
X Wet or humid conditions
X Lift/carry 26-50 lbs.
X Reach hands and arms in any direction
X Kneel and/or stoop repeatedly
X Able to work overtime and/or irregular hours
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need dictates.
Posted 30+ days ago