Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $19.7K – $24.9K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
Full Job Description
What is the #1 trait of our staff members? A great attitude!
Staff at The Lodge & Club enjoy a safe and beautiful working environment, various resort privileges, and an assortment of other benefits! Service is our first standard and a “Service First” attitude is central in being able to assist efficiently and effectively. We are looking for exceptional candidates with a great attitude to join our staff! Team members at The Lodge & Club are enthusiastic, respectful, enjoy working hard and having fun.
You are invited to review our open positions and apply on-line. Applications are carefully reviewed and qualified candidates are forwarded to the appropriate hiring manager for consideration.
Ensure guests and members have a very enjoyable in room dining experience by having a positive attitude, knowing the product, delivering top quality service, knowing and using the guests and members names and striving to exceed the guests and members expectations. Must be willing to look for opportunities to contribute, work in cooperation with others and perform any other assignment as the resort needs.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE: Must have 1 year fine dining serving experience or private club server experience including the use of Point of Sale (computer) system.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: We are seeking a candidate who is focused on guest service and delivering an exceptional experience. Must know finer points of service, to include room service knowledge, working knowledge of wines, a good understanding of beverages – alcoholic and non-alcoholic, a working knowledge of course sequence, utensils, plate ware and glassware, a working knowledge of appropriate equipment and accompanying safety features.
PHYSICAL ABILITIES: Must be able to work on feet, moving about at a quick pace for several hours at a time. Must be able to lift, carry and move up to 35 pounds, to include furniture, glasses, dishes, ice, beer, wine, liquor – individually on racks and/or trays or by cases; must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
Responsibilities for this Position
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include weekends, holidays and split shifts.
- Arrive to work on time, consistently.
- Upon entering the property, arrive in proper uniform, crisp, clean and in good repair.
- Hair must be clean and cut in a becoming style; management has final approval.
- Attend all required training, safety courses; attend office and departmental meetings.
- Report any safety hazards, follow up that hazard has been corrected, and assist with providing a safe work environment.
- Receive opening and closing side work per Room Service Captain.
- Make sure all side work is complete, before opening.
- Check all room service vehicles routinely throughout the shift.
- Be present at line up discussing food and wine features, problems of previous shift’s service and any special assignments.
- Insure that orders are being correctly filled and delivered on a timely basis, especially breakfast.
- Insure that dirty dishes are being removed.
- Insure that the hotboxes and coffee pots are cleaned after each use.
- Insure that condiments and containers are filled daily and are cleaned weekly or more as needed.
- Insure that room service areas are clean and organized.
Varied to include weekends and holidays
- Paid Vacation/Holidays/Sick
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Free Parking
- Staff Cafe
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted 19 days ago