$12.85 an hour
Serving: 2 years (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Mission Yogurt is seeking several servers and bartenders for various locations.
Mission Yogurt is excited to announce that We Are Growing! With a plan to open dozens of new dining and retail concepts in the Denver International Airport in the next 5 years, we are seeking to add team-players who are driven by consistency, quality, and top-tier service to our thriving team! If you have a passion for service and want to continue growing in the restaurant industry, we want to talk to you about becoming an integral member of our team!
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong, experienced servers who are excited to help develop a culture of support and open communication within the restaurant.
- Candidates who: have flexible availability, including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Delivers superior food and beverage service and maximizes customer satisfaction;
- Upholds ideals, values, and practices that are the foundation of Mission Yogurt: Loyalty, Innovation, Service, Communication and Flexibility;
- Adheres to Mission Yogurt’s safety, sanitation, and cleanliness policies and practices;
- Ensures all operating and quality standards are met;
- Upholds a professional and ethical style and presentation;
- Assesses work-related issues in a professional manner and exercises honest, non-bias judgment;
- Ensures safety and security of both guests and team members.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES: Server
- Greet customers warmly and direct them to their tables.
- Take food and beverage orders and enter them into our POS system in a timely fashion.
- Memorize our food and beverage menus and make recommendations to dining room guests.
- Provide attentive service to customers by refilling drinks, offering appetizers or desserts, and checking in regularly during meals.
- Promptly address customer service issues and refer customers to management when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and orderly dining room: Pre-bus tables, wipe tables, counters, and chairs, sweep dining area, restock items around the restaurant as needed.
- Stock all products needed during and at the end of the shift to ensure the next shift is set for success.
- Offer the best service to guests and ensure guest satisfaction with great quality product and service.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- Make certain to check valid identification when serving alcoholic beverages.
- Excited to help develop new concepts and support restaurant culture.
All Mission Yogurt employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. All persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination prior to starting employment. The only exceptions to being vaccinated are verified and approved medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
What Mission Yogurt Offers You:
- Medical, Vision, Life, and Dental offered after the first of the month following 60 days of full-time employment;
- Free meal during shifts worked
- Room for professional growth!
We look forward to you joining our team at Mission Yogurt!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.85 per hour plus tips
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.85 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Serving: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 5 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 2 days ago
Posted 20 days ago