$8 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Server- Serves guests quickly, efficiently and with complete knowledge of food and beverage menus. Offers superior customer service and maintains station in a clean and orderly manner throughout shift.
- Sets up side station and performs assigned side work
- Provides immediate attention to guests upon arriving
- Distributes menus and answers questions
- Informs guests of specials and explains menu items
- Fills glasses with water and removes unneeded settings
- Takes beverages and food orders
- Process orders to P.O.S. and inform kitchen of any special cooking instructions.
- Serves meals in sequence of courses
- Assembles plates on trays accordingly and procures condiment items as necessary
- Serves food, places plates in front of each guest, serving from the left
- Offers special items such as fresh ground pepper, extra sauces, etc.
- Checks back with diners as soon as they taste the food
- Refills beverages and water and replenishes bread or any other item as needed
- Removes dirty dishes, from right
- Informs Manager of any guest’s comments concerning the meal
- Offers desserts, coffee, and after dinner drinks
- Removes any unneeded settings including bread and butter
- Keeps a close watch on his/her tables
- Verifies accuracy of guest check
- Presents check and answers questions concerning charges
- Acknowledge guests as they leave in a friendly and professional manner
- Resets tables promptly and checks underneath, on and around table and chairs
- Performs assigned side work, and other projects as required
- Ensures that station is completely neat and properly set
Bartender- Bartenders serve beverages and food to guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in guest satisfaction.
1. Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
2. Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
3. Pour wine and beer.
4. Collect payment and operate a cash register.
5. Serve food to customers seated at the bar.
6. Check identification of customers to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
7. Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol.
8. Clean up after customers and clean work area.
9. Order and maintain liquor and bar supplies.
10. Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
11. Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
12. Handle and move objects, such as glasses and bottles, using hands and arms.
13. Order supplies from outside vendors.
14. Monitor and maintain an inventory of supplies.
15. Mix ingredients according to drink recipes.
16. Perform physical activities such as lifting and stooping.
17. Sell or influence others.
This private employer offers a Competitive Compensation, Benefits Package and Opportunity for Career Growth.
- Healthcare Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401(k) Plan
- STD & LTD
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates (Hilton)
- Community Service Program
- Training & Development
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $8.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- What is your desired salary?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 72%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 1 day ago